Energy Efficiency Programs
Richland Energy Services (RES) residential and commercial energy efficiency programs help customers save energy, increase comfort, and decrease electrical costs. Our programs include incentives, low-interest loans, and educational information for all age groups.
Residential Program Incentives
RES Residential Programs provide financial incentives so customers can upgrade to energy efficient heat pumps, insulation and windows.
We make it easy for you to save energy and money. Here’s how:
1. Select the energy efficiency program(s) list to the left and view the program details for your specific needs.
2. Select an incentive
• Low-Interest Energy Efficiency Loan
3. Select an Authorized Contractor
Our energy efficiency specialists are ready to assist you. Email or call us at (509) 942-7431.
Commercial & Industrial Program Incentives
Richland Energy Services' Commercial and Industrial Programs provide financial incentives for commercial and industrial energy efficiency projects. Contact our energy efficiency specialist by email or at (509) 942-7431 to learn more.
Check out these energy efficiency tips to help you save energy and money.
- Join RES staff and forum participants in the RichlandCARES.com discussions about energy efficiency and renewable energy. Post questions and get answers to your questions. Learn what others are doing to save energy and reduce costs.
- Visit Simple Steps Smart Savings™ to access information about CFLs, lighting fixtures, showerheads, and other energy-saving products information. Use the easy-to-understand product guides to select the right CFL for your lighting needs.
- Do you need an energy efficiency or electrical safety presentation or educational materials? Email or call our energy efficiency specialists at (509) 942-7431 to learn more.