During Business Hours:
M - F 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
After hours call:
The Energy Services Department is very proud of the reliability of our service; however, power outages can occur within any system. The most common reasons for outages are: wind storms, squirrels, or accidents involving a power pole. We rely on calls from our customers to determine the location of outages and the extent of an outage. Your call helps us restore your power quickly.
If you are experiencing an outage, please check the following before you call:
- Is the whole house out of power?
- Check your circuit breakers and fuses.
- Are your neighbors out of power too?
- Do you see a tree limb on a power line or a line down?
- Did you hear a loud noise, boom or explosion?
When you call, please be prepared to give us the following information:
- Location of the Outage
- Telephone Number
- Description of the Problem You are Experiencing