- Council Chamber at City Hall
- 505 Swift Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
- First Wednesday of each month - 6:00 pm
- Richland Community Center - 500 Amon Park Dr., Richland, WA 99352
- Third Wednesday of each month - 6:00 pm
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Justin Raffa, Chair
- Yichien Cooper, Vice Chair
- Jeffrey Kissel, Member
- Dori Luzzo-Gilmour
Sonali Matta, Youth Member
Frances White, Member
- Michael Wutzke, Member
The Arts Commission supports City Council in encouraging and supporting art within Richland to improve the quality of life, strengthen economic development and revitalize the community. It is an advisory body to City Council and staff to provide expertise on visual, performing and literary arts to enrich the cultural life of the community.