Pay & review utility bill online
Thank you for using the City of Richland's Infinity.Link online billing and payment portal. You may access your account information or pay a bill 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
If you experience difficulties registering or logging in, please contact
or call (509) 942-1104, option 1, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm PST. You may also visit our office at 505 Swift Blvd. Periodic maintenance is performed during low usage periods with a message indicating when the system is unavailable and approximate time of completion.
Sign up for eBill and review your monthly utility billing information at your convenience. Your payment option is still available when you register. Get started today!
Don't want to sign up or register for eBill? You can still do the Quick Pay option to pay your utility bill online.
- Pay online-Quick Pay
- Registration not required, please have utility statement or customer/account information available
- A new payment form will open when you click on GO
- Ensure you only click ONCE to avoid duplicate payments
- Additional Help on what to expect on this new payment screen
- Frequently asked questions regarding Infinity.Link online payments