Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m in Council Chambers.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Danny La Plante, Chair
- Polly Parton, Member
- Adam Pechtel, Member
- Joe Guyette, Member
- Gerald Frey, Vice Chair
The Code Enforcement Board's express mission and purpose includes the following:
- Conduct hearings on civil violations of the Richland Municipal Code (RMC)
- Determine whether the city has established by a preponderance of the evidence that a civil violation of the RMC has occurred
- Assess monetary penalties in instances where it has been determined that civil violations of the RMC have occurred
- Adopt rules of procedure for hearings concerning civil violations of the RMC
- Act in an advisory capacity to the City Council, City Manager and staff in matters relating to code enforcement and civil violations
- Perform such other duties and provide such additional information, assistance and advice to Council as requested or directed