Agendas & Minutes
- First Wednesday each month at 3:30 p.m.
- WSU-TC at 2700 Crimson Way, CIC Building, Richland, WA 99354
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Rob McKinney, Chair
- David Forsyth, Vice Chair
- Robert Tippett, Treasurer
- Patrick Dineen, Member
- Tim Kennedy, Member
- Bruce Schwan, Member
- Coke Roth, Member
- Keith Moo-Young , Ex-Officio Member
The Wine Science Center Development Authority was created to design, finance, and construct the Wine Science Center at Washington State University - Tri-Cities. Once construction is complete and the debt can be retired or reassigned, the Authority will transfer the Wine Science Center to Washington State University.
Wine Science Center Project Information
- Bill King, Deputy City Manager for Community and Development Services