Richland Has Opportunities for Community Involvement
Post Date:04/05/2018 1:55 PM
Return to full list >>
The City of Richland Council is seeking public volunteer candidates for the following Boards, Commissions and Committees:
- Richland Public Facilities District Board (RPFD) is seeking candidates to fill an unexpired term through July 15, 2018.
- The Public Facilities District is established for the sole purpose of acquiring, constructing, owning, remodeling, maintaining, equipping, re-equipping, repairing, financing and/or operating a Regional Center in the City, but only pursuant to an interlocal agreement (C104-02) between the City and the District.
- Here is the link to the RPFD Board Application Fact Sheet. Special Note: This position also requires a nomination letter from a local organization. This posting is open until the position is filled.
- Code Enforcement Board (CEB) is seeking candidates to fill Position No. 1 with a term ending on March 31, 2020.
- The Code Enforcement Board shall act in an advisory capacity to the City Council, City Manager and staff in matters relating to code enforcement and civil violations; adopt rules of procedure for hearing appeals and render decisions regarding civil violations of the Richland Municipal Code.
- Here is the link to theCEB Application Fact Sheet. This posting is open until the position is filled.
- Economic Development Committee (EDC) is seeking candidates to fill Position No 4 with a term ending on September 30, 2018.
- The Economic Development Committee serves as an advisory body to the City Council to formulate economic goals, strategies and policies for the City in a structured framework providing both time and measurement criteria; assess existing economic development policies for the purpose of recommending such modifications, as may be appropriate, to assure achievement of economic goals approved by City Council
- Here is the link to the EDC Application Fact Sheet. This posting is open until the position is filled.
For more information or to apply visit www.ci.richland.wa.us/bcc.