The Richland Commercial Improvement Program was created to help local businesses improve the appearance of their buildings. Each year, the City offers a $10,000 matching reimbursement to successful applicants to fund exterior improvements, including: facade facelifts, hardscaping, permanent outdoor fixtures, art features, and other publicly visible permanent improvements. Applicants must submit their request to the Richland Redevelopment Office for review. Each application is reviewed by the Economic Development Committee and final eligibility is made by City Council.
Click here for the Program Application (fill out using Microsoft Word or Open Office)
Applications for this program will be accepted until funds are expended.
- Digital Image Tri-Cities - permanent signage cabinetry and associated electrical
- Fuse SPC - Facade and soffit redevelopment, exterior improvements
- Emerald of Siam - Facade redevelopment, exterior improvements
- Perfection Glass - Facade redevelopment, energy efficiency upgrades, exterior improvements
- Frost Me Sweet - Facade redevelopment, curb appeal, permanent signage upgrades, lighting improvements, exterior improvements