Welcome to Richland!
The following is required when applying for utility services. A $15.00 new account fee will be assessed on first bill for all new service locations. Please ensure the following items are provided a minimum of one (1) business day prior to the begin date of services:
- Spouse Information (required if adding as an applicant):
- Name, Driver's License Number & State of Issuance, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Contact Phone Number.
- Owner - New Application Form
- Copy of Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed is required.
- Non-affixed or manufactured homes or temporary structures require a Certificate of Title from the Department of Motor Vehicles or stamped Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit/Tax Certificate from the Benton County Assessor.
- Property Managers - A signed contract between the Owner and the Property Manager is required.
- Renter - New Application Form
Copy of lease agreement or written documentation from landlord/property manager verifying service address and person(s) renting/leasing property the property;
Payment of $150.00 deposit is required unless qualifying letter of credit for the previous 12 months from similar utility (e.g., electric, water/sewer) RMC 3.26
- Business - New Utilities Application Form
Unified Business Identification (UBI) Number is required
Copy of Deed of Trust, Warranty Deed, or Lease Agreement is required
Owner Name, ID, Contact Information is required
You may visit, fax or email your completed application(s) to Customer Service:
Physical address: 625 Swift Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
Fax: (509) 942-7779