Fireworks stand vendors who are stationary and operate for a long period of time in a parking lot are considered an "itinerant merchant" and should complete a Temporary Business License Application.
The following items are required prior to business license approval:
- Completed temporary business license application
- Completed list of firework inventory
- Letter from the person legally responsible for the property on which such display and/or sale is to take place:
- City of Richland Parks and Facilities Contract/Approval (If operating on City property)
- Permit, written agreement, or contract from property owner (If operating on private property)
- Detailed map of proposed location and layout
- Fire Department approval
Once the business permit is issued, Fire Department inspection and final approval is required prior to opening day.
Businesses operating on City property, must obtain approval through Parks and Facilities. Please contact (509)942-7463 to begin the Parks and Facilities approval Process.
For additional information please view Richland Municipal Codes: