Richland City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Residents can place utility payments in the drop box located on the southwest side of the building. Payments and requests for service can also be made on-line, by emailing or by calling (509) 942-1104.

Building department and planning applications, including plan submittals, will be accepted electronically. Contact 509-942-7794 or for more information. 

Application for Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Customer Service Requests 

We offer Electric, Water, Sewer, Stormwater, Refuse and Ambulance utility service.  A copy of the recorded or notarized deed or lease agreement is required when requesting to establish services.

Please allow 1-2 business days (excluding holidays) to process your request. All requests must be submitted a minimum of 1 business day prior to the desired start date.

 What service can we help you with?


Establish Residential Utility Service

For all residential customers establishing service at a residential property. 


Establish Commercial Utility Service

For all commercial properties or businesses establishing service at a residential property.