We strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.
We are available Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and we are located at 505 Swift Boulevard. You may contact us at CustomerService@ci.richland.wa.us or (509)942-1104.
Pay Your Utility Bill Online
It's quick and easy! Create or log into your existing account to view and manage your utility services. You can now enroll in auto pay and sign up to receive e-bills! You will need your City of Richland Customer - Account Number which can be located on your most recent utility bill.
Manage My Account E-Forms
- Moving Out? Request to Terminate Services.
- Looking to vacate your property for an extended period of time? Complete our Suspend Services Request.
- Change Mailing Address
Additional Forms and Resources
The following forms must be completed and emailed or faxed to customer service for completion of the request a minimum of two business days prior to the request date.
- Apply for Low Income Services (printable version)
- Donate to Helping Hands (printable version)
- Suspend Services Request (printable version)
- Request to Terminate Services (printable version)
- Update or Enroll in Auto Pay (printable version)
- View Monthly Utility Bill Inserts (printable version)
You may visit, fax, or email your completed forms to customer service:
Physical address: 505 Swift Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
Fax: (509) 942-7779