We strive to provide our customers with the best possible service.
We are available Monday - Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and we are located at 505 Swift Boulevard. You may contact us at CustomerService@ci.richland.wa.us or (509)942-1104 option 1.
Pay Your Utility Bill Online
It's quick and easy! You can now enroll and manage your Auto Pay online. Create an account or log into your existing account. You will need your City of Richland Customer - Account Number which can be located on your most recent utility bill.
Manage My Account E-Forms
Additional Forms and Resources:
The following forms must be completed and emailed or faxed to customer service for completion of the request a minimum of two business days prior to the request date.
- Apply for Low Income Services
- Donate to Helping Hands
- Suspend Services Request (printable version)
- Request to Terminate Services (printable version)
- Update or Enroll in Auto Pay (printable version)
You may visit, fax, or email your completed forms to customer service:
- Physical address: 505 Swift Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
- Fax: (509) 942-7779
- Email: CustomerService@ci.richland.wa.us