Welcome to Richland!
The following is required when applying for utility services. A $15.00 new account fee will be assessed on first bill for all new service locations. Please ensure the following items are provided a minimum of one (1) business day prior to the begin date of services:
- Spouse Information (optional but preferred):
- Name, Driver's License Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Contact phone number.
- Owner - New Application Form
- Copy of Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed is required.
- Non-affixed or manufactured homes or temporary structures require a Certificate of Title from the Department of Motor Vehicles or stamped Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit/Tax Certificate from the Benton County Assessor.
- Property Managers - A signed contract between the Owner and the Property Manager is required.
- Renter - New Application Form
Copy of lease agreement or written documentation from landlord/property manager verifying service address and person(s) renting/leasing property the property;
Payment of $150.00 deposit is required unless qualifying letter of credit for the previous 12 months from similar utility (e.g., electric, water/sewer) RMC 3.26
- Business - New Utilities Application Form
Unified Business Identification (UBI) Number is required
Copy of Deed of Trust, Warranty Deed, or Lease Agreement is required
Owner Name, ID, Contact Information is required
- If you have pets, please also bring the following:
- Animal rabies vaccination paperwork (showing when vaccination expires)
- Animal spay or neuter paperwork
- $10.00 license annual fee for altered dogs and cats
- $45.00 license annual fee for unaltered dogs and cats
- Animals must be licensed within 30 days of moving to Richland
You may visit, fax or email your completed application(s) to Customer Service:
Physical address: 505 Swift Blvd., Richland, WA 99352
Fax: (509) 942-7779