Thank you for using the City of Richland's Infinity.Link online billing and payment portal. You may access your account information or pay a bill 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
If you experience difficulties registering or logging in, please contact CustomerService@ci.richland.wa.us or call (509) 942-1104, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm PST. You may also visit our office at 505 Swift Blvd. Periodic maintenance is performed during low usage periods with a message indicating when the system is unavailable and approximate time of completion.
- Register and Enroll
- First-time user registration (please have your utility statement or customer/account information available). Please don't hesitate to refer to the instructions for assistance registering.
- Infinity.Link registration online assistance
Don't want to sign up or register for eBill? You can still do the Quick Pay option to pay your utility bill online.
- Pay online-Quick Pay
- Registration not required, please have utility statement or customer/account information available
- A new payment form will open when you click on GO
- Ensure you only click ONCE to avoid duplicate payments
- Additional Help on what to expect on this new payment screen
- Frequently asked questions regarding Infinity.Link online payments