Richland Cable 192
We take you behind the scenes of community issues, government decision making and city services and projects. No other channel can match our coverage of the City of Richland.
Gavel to Gavel Coverage
- For information about CityView programming, please
- Email the Cable Communications Office
- Call (509) 942-7398
- Write us at:
P.O. Box 190, MS-39 Richland, WA 99352
- For Information about cable issues and channel line-up, please contact
- Charter Communications at (888) 438-2427
- For information about local Public Access
- Call Charter at (509) 222-2601
The Cable Operator (Charter Communications Holding Company, LLC) and the City of Richland began operation under a new franchise agreement that was adopted by the Richland City Council on 9/8/98. In exchange for the right to do business in Richland, the Cable Operator agreed to provide cable services that are responsive to the community’s needs and interests. Benefits of the franchise include public, educational and governmental (PEG) access resources for the Richland Community, Customer Service Standards and cable service and closed channel capability to Richland educational and municipal facilities.