Duane Smith has filed a land use permit application with the City of Richland for a multi-family site plan review (M2014-103) to develop 112 apartment units on a 14 acre site, including associated parking, landscaping, recreational areas, an access road and utility line extensions. The property is located east of the Willowbrook 2 subdivision and west of and adjacent to the west fork of the Amon Basin.
Any persons desiring to express a view or to be notified of any decisions pertaining to this application should notify Rick Simon, Development Services Manager, at 840 Northgate Drive, Richland, WA 99352. Comments may also be faxed to (509) 942-7764. Written comments received no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 10, 2014 will be considered before issuing the environmental threshold determination under SEPA. All persons have the right to comment on this application, receive notice of public hearing(s), participate in public hearing(s), and to be apprised of the decision made on the application and any appeal rights.
Update August 16, 2016
The attached letter from the City's attorney to Duane Smith's attorney indicates that the City is waiting for Mr. Smith to re-evaluate his application and will not be taking further action on the application until additional information or a revised application is submitted by Mr. Smith.
2. Application Form 07/18/14
3. Site Plan 07/08/14
4. Environmental Checklist 07/18/14
5. Wetland Delineation 07/18/14
6. City Letter to Applicants 08/18/14
7. Cover Letter 09/10/14
8. Revised Environmental Checklist 09/10/14
9. Response to Ecology Letter 09/10/14
10 Wildlife Study 09/10/14
11. Legal Memorandum 09/10/14
12. Grading Plan 09/10/14
13. Notice of Application 09/23/14
14. Geologic Hazards Assessment & Critical Areas Report (7MB)
15. Traffic Impact Analysis
16. Determination of Significance