*Fair Housing Survey – We need your input, link here, now through June 15.
The City of Richland has developed the following partnerships and programs to provide housing assistance and meet other community needs of Richland residents:
- Down Payment Assistance
- Provides homeownership opportunities for low- to moderate-income, first-time homebuyers
- Owner Occupied Rehab Program
- Provides rehabilitation loans for low to moderate-income owner-occupants of single-family residential properties within Richland
|Protect Your Family - English||Protect Your Family - Spanish|
|Fair Housing - English||Fair Housing - Spanish|
|Renovate Right Brochure - English||Renovate Right Brochure - Spanish|
|Rental Assistance in Benton County|
- Consumer Information: Educate yourself about first-time home buying pitfalls and safe lending practices.
- Green Living: Learn about living green in the City of Richland