Richland City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Residents can place utility payments in the drop box located on the southwest side of the building. Payments and requests for service can also be made on-line, by emailing or by calling (509) 942-1104.

Building department and planning applications, including plan submittals, will be accepted electronically. Contact 509-942-7794 or for more information. 

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General offers residential landlord-tenant resources. For more information, please visit: 

The City of Richland offers the following programs for potential home buyers and existing homeowners who are low and moderate income:

  • Provides Homeownership opportunities to low and moderate income, first-time homebuyers 

Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Program

  • Provide Emergency Repairs Program – may provide up to $5,000 for emergency health and safety repairs to low and moderate income, owner-occupied single family residential properties within Richland

Owner Occupied Emergency Repair Program  Resources

The City of Richland does not provide rental services or assistance. If you are in need of rental assistance, possible eviction or may be experiencing homelessness please visit the following resources: 

Kennewick Housing Authority

Housing Authority of the City of Pasco and Franklin County

Community Action Connection

Benton and Franklin Counties Department of Human Services