The electric utility's Capital Work Plan (CWP) is a long-range plan that identifies and prioritizes electric utility capital projects and major purchases for budget consideration that add to, upgrade and maintain the City's electric utility infrastructure's long-term growth. The plan provides a project planning schedule and identifies funding sources for projects approved in the current budget cycle.
The CWP incorporates into the City’s Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) which is comprised of city-wide projects that maintain, enhance, or construct new facilities and infrastructure.
- Reata Rd to Dallas Rd Transmission Project
- Duportail Bridge Line Relocation
- Underground Line/Cable Replacement
- Line Extensions - extend infrastructure to new electric load
- Leslie Rd Substation - Extend Underground Primary Feeders
- Horn Rapids Solar Storage and Training Facility (HRSST)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Street Light LED Retrofit
- SW Service Area Infrastructure Improvements
- New Substations