Street & Rental Lights

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Our Utility maintains two types of lights for our residents:

  • street lights - located on public property and/or city streets
  • rental lights - located on private property

Our Utility relies on our customers to report problems with these lights. If you notice a light not working, flickering, or vandalized, please report the problem by using the Street Light Issue online reporting tool. If you are unable to use the web to report the issue please call  Power Operations at (509) 942-7429 or by email. The following information is helpful when you call:

  • Your name in case we need to call back
  • Telephone number
  • Location and address of the light
  • Pole number of the light. Numbers will start with "H" or "P"

If you are unable to locate a pole number, please provide a detailed description of the light’s location, so we are able to find the light on our mapping system.