City of Richland Energy Services
Electric Bill Calculator
The Electric Bill Calculator is for the City of Richland customers' use to compare their bills using existing and new or proposed rates. For questions about the calculator, please contact Elena Manzo at (509) 942-7401 or by Email.
To access the bill rate calculator, click here.
- Select the appropriate customer class by clicking on the class name
- For the Residential class:
- Enter monthly kWh usages in cells E10 through E21. These data can be found on a recent bill or online via the City’s Infinity Link online billing system.
- Select single or multi-phase service by clicking in cell E23, clicking the arrow on the right, and selecting Single or Multi.
- For the Non-residential classes:
- Select Account Number or Customer Number by clicking in cell G7, clicking the arrow on the right, and selecting the data input type. Selecting Account Number will input historical data for a single account. Selecting Customer Number will combine the historical data for all of a customer’s accounts in that class and provide a total. The results for the Customer Number option will be the same as running each of the individual account and summing their total results.
- Enter the eight-digit Account or Customer Number in cell G8 without any of the zeros that may appear before the number.
- Custom monthly kWh and kW figures can be entered by typing Custom in cell G8 instead of selecting the Account or Customer Number:
- Input monthly kWh and kW figures in cells D10 – D21 and E10 – E21.
- Select Single or Multi phase service by clicking in cell D23, clicking the arrow on the right, and selecting Single or Multi.
Note: The calculator uses customer historical data to estimate bills. Actual future bills will differ from the estimate due to changes in customer energy use and number of days in the billing cycle.