Richland Energy Services offers commercial and industrial customers incentives for lighting and custom projects that reduce energy use.
Commercial Lighting Program Requirements
- Project must be served by Richland Energy Services (RES) for non-residential accounts.
- Lighting incentives shall not exceed 70% of the total project cost and the project must show at least a 30% wattage reduction.
- Prior to RES incentive, projects must have a simple payback of one year or more.
- Projects require a pre-installation inspection/review to confirm existing fixtures by a RES representative.
- Installed materials must meet or exceed RES' specifications for installation, and contractors and/or customers shall ensure that all disposed materials, including PCB ballasts, are recycled in accordance with current environmental laws.
- Incentives are available for projects with agreements signed by the customer and RES while funding is available. Work must be completed within 120 days from RES approved date.
Commercial Lighting Program Forms
Custom Project Incentives
RES provides financial incentives for energy efficiency projects including HVAC, motor efficiency upgrades, and other custom projects. Contact our Energy Specialist by email or at (509) 942-7431 to learn more.