Learn How to Cut Energy and Overhead Costs in Your Business
Join us for our free energy audit event to ﬁnd out how investments in energy-efficient lighting and HVAC systems can lower your costs. For one week, teams of energy efficiency experts from the City of Richland Energy Services and Trade Ally Network NW will assess eligible facilities and provide free energy audits. It only takes about 90 minutes, and here’s what you’ll receive:
- A free evaluation of lighting and HVAC savings opportunities
- A free audit report listing recommendations
- Access to utility incentives to help defray installation costs and lower ROI
- Referrals to highly-qualified local contractors to implement your project
Learn More and Register NOW for your preferred appointment time: http://bit.ly/energyauditweek
For more information, call (509) 942-7431
Richland Energy Services offers commercial and industrial customers incentives for lighting and custom projects that reduce energy use.
Commercial Lighting Program Requirements
- Project must be served by Richland Energy Services (RES) for non-residential accounts.
- Lighting incentives shall not exceed 70% of the total project cost and the project must show at least a 30% wattage reduction.
- Projects must have a simple payback of one year or more prior to RES incentive.
- Projects require a pre-installation inspection/review by a RES representative to confirm existing fixtures.
- Installed materials must meet or exceed RES' specifications for installation, and contractors and/or customers shall ensure that all disposed materials, including PCB ballasts, are recycled in accordance with current environmental laws.
- Incentives are available for projects with agreements signed by the customer and RES while funding is available. Work must be completed within 120 days from RES approval date.
- Lighting projects will use the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) Lighting Calculator 4.0 (LC 4.0 - see download link below) until 12/1/19 after which the BPA LC 5.0 will be used.
- All projects using LC 4.0 will need to have applications submitted by 10/31/19 and be completed by 12/1/19. After these dates, LC 5.0 will be in effect.
Commercial Lighting Program Forms
Custom Project Incentives
RES provides financial incentives for energy efficiency projects including HVAC, motor efficiency upgrades, and other custom projects. Contact our Energy Specialist by email or at (509) 942-7431 to learn more.