Richland Energy Services provides high quality, reliable electric service; however, sometimes power outages do occur within our system. The most common reasons for outages are: wind storms, squirrels, or accidents involving a power pole. Your call to report an outage helps us restore power safely and efficiently.
If you are experiencing an outage, please check the following before you call:
- Is the whole house out of power?
- Check your circuit breakers and fuses.
- Are your neighbors out of power too?
- Do you see a tree limb on a power line or a line down?
- Did you hear a loud noise, boom or explosion?
Please don’t call 911 to report power outages.
When you call, please be prepared to give us the following information:
- Location of the Outage
- Telephone Number
- Description of the Problem You are Experiencing