- Fire Alarm Requirements
- Fire Sprinkler Requirements
- Occupancy Checklist
- General Storage and Use
- Hazardous Materials Storage
- High-Piled Combustible Storage
- Underground Fire-line Piping Testing Standard
- Addressing Standard
- Elevators Standard
- Emergency Apparatus Access Standard
- Keyed Access Standard*
- Secondary Emergency Vehicle Access Standard
- Subdivision and Streets Development Standard
The International Fire Code requires key lock boxes and key switches for quick access for fire fighters where access is unduly difficult or for rapid entry allowing less property damage to occur.
Owners of businesses and buildings located within the City of Richland order lock boxes and key switches online through the Knox Box Company.
See our Keyed Access Standard for more information or call 509.942.7718