The RF&ES team currently operates out of four fire stations located within the city limits. The Departments main station, #71, is located on George Washington Way and Swift Blvd. This location serves as the administrative headquarters facility as well as provides emergency response. A second station, #73, is located at the corner of Jadwin Avenue and McMurray Street. This station was constructed in 1958, and is scheduled to be replaced/relocated in the near future. Station #72 is located at the corner of Keene Rd and Gage Blvd. Station #74 was built in 2015, to serve the City View area. Two additional stations, #75 and #76, are currently proposed to be built within the next 7 years. The figure below shows the current and proposed station locations, as currently planned, as of January 2019.
Each of the four stations are equipped with at least one engine and one ambulance. As maintenance occurs and apparatus’ are retired, these units may rotate between stations.