The Crime Resistant Community Living (CRCL) Program is sponsored by the Richland, Kennewick & Pasco Police Departments. The program provides free training for property owners, realtors and landlords to help provide safe, crime resistant rental communities for all residents.
- Develop a partnership between the police department, property owners and residents
- Keep drugs and other criminal activity out of residential rental property
- Maintain the quality of our communities and neighborhoods
- Applicant screening and active management
- Graffiti and gang problems
- Leases, rental agreements and the crime-free lease addendum
- Warning signs of drugs and other criminal activities
- Working with the police
The CRCL program is a one day, eight hour program and is offered twice a year, typically in April and November.
Contact the program coordinator, Crime Prevention Specialist Cerise Peck at (509) 942-7636 for more information.