CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSES PROCESSING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Police Department is responsible for accepting and processing concealed pistol licenses.
- To access the application online click here. You will need to print the application off and bring it with you.
- Applications are accepted Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Original / First time applications will not be processed on Tuesdays.
Call (509) 942-7340 for more information.
The nonrefundable fees are as follows:
Payment for services can be made at the police department by check or credit/debit card. Cash payments will not be accepted.
For additional information call: (509) 942-7340.
Renewing a Concealed Pistol License by Members of the Armed Forces.
The person applying for a renewal CPL under these circumstances shall provide to the LEA:
- A copy of their orders designating the specific period of assignment, reassignment, or deployment for out of state military service.
- Apply for renewal within 90 days before or after the expiration date of the CPL using this form
- Pay the renewal licensing fee or the late renewal fee depending on the date of application referencing fee chart shown above.
Send application, fee and requested copy of orders to:
Richland Police Department
Attention: Records Division
817 George Washington Way
Richland, WA 99352
Questions? Call 509-942-7340 or email our Records Division