The City of Richland has developed the following partnerships and programs to provide housing assistance and meet other community needs of Richland residents:
- Down Payment Assistance
- Provides homeownership opportunities for low- to moderate-income, first-time homebuyers
- Owner Occupied Rehab Program
- Provides rehabilitation loans for low to moderate-income owner-occupants of single-family residential properties within Richland. Funding is limited and on a first come, first served eligible borrower basis. The City reserves the right to create and maintain a waiting list for eligible applicants.
|Protect Your Family - English||Protect Your Family - Spanish|
|Fair Housing - English||Fair Housing - Spanish|
|Renovate Right Brochure - English||Renovate Right Brochure - Spanish|
|Rental Assistance in Benton County||HOME Rental Compliance|
- Consumer Information: Educate yourself about first-time home buying pitfalls and safe lending practices.
- Green Living: Learn about living green in the City of Richland