Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO)
Affordable Rental Development
2019 Application - Excel Workbooks
- Benton County Homeownership Development
- Franklin County Homeownership Development
- Rental Development
The City of Richland has developed the following programs to provide housing assistance and meet other community needs of Richland residents:
- Down Payment Assistance
- Provides home ownership opportunities for low- to moderate-income, first-time home buyers.
- Owner Occupied Rehab Program (PDF)
- Provides rehabilitation loans for low to moderate-income owner-occupants of single-family residential properties within Richland. Funding is limited and on a first come, first served eligible borrower basis. The City reserves the right to create and maintain a waiting list for eligible applicants.
|Protect Your Family - English (PDF)||Protect Your Family - Spanish (PDF)|
|Fair Housing - English (PDF)||Fair Housing - Spanish (PDF)|
|Renovate Right Brochure - English (PDF)||Renovate Right Brochure - Spanish (PDF)|
|Rental Assistance in Benton County (Web Link)||HOME Rental Compliance (PDF)|
- Consumer Information: Educate yourself about first-time home buying pitfalls and safe lending practices.
- Green Living: Learn about living green in the City of Richland