Richland City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Residents can place utility payments in the drop box located on the southwest side of the building. Payments and requests for service can also be made on-line, by emailing or by calling (509) 942-1104.

Building department and planning applications, including plan submittals, will be accepted electronically. Contact 509-942-7794 or for more information. 

Stormwater Pollution

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
To report stormwater pollution, you may call (509) 942-7480. Please leave a message detailing the illicit discharge if someone does not answer. We will listen to the message and address the issue.