Pothole or Street Repair

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
To report a pothole, you may call 942-7524. Please leave a message if someone does not answer. We will listen to the message fix the pothole as soon as we can. Or, you may submit a Service Request form in the red banner at the top of the website.