Richland City Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Residents can place utility payments in the drop box located on the southwest side of the building. Payments and requests for service can also be made on-line, by emailing or by calling (509) 942-1104.

Building department and planning applications, including plan submittals, will be accepted electronically. Contact 509-942-7794 or for more information. 

Event Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City of Richland welcomes the use of certain City Facilities for private and special events. 

Most Rentals and other small private events are permitted by the City by the issuance of an Event Permit. However, depending on the specific elements of your event, a Special Event Agreement and a Special Event License may be required. 

For information about Event Permits and Special Event Agreements please contact Parks & Public Facilities Department at (509) 942-7529 or visit the Richland Community Center at 500 Amon Park Dr, Richland WA. 

What is a Special Event?

The City of Richland considers a special event to be any of the following: 

Any organized assemblage of 30 or more persons at any public park which is to gather for a common purpose under the direction and control of a responsible person or agency; or

Any organized formation, parade, procession or assembly consisting of persons, animals, vehicles or any combination thereof, traveling in unison and with a common purpose upon any street, highway, alley, sidewalk or public way which does not comply with noral and usual traffic regulations or controls; or 

Any other organized activity or set of activities conducted by an individual, group or entity for a common or collective use or benefit and which involves the use of public facilities and the possible or necessary provision of city services ancillary thereto. 

Special Event Application

Sample Special Event Agreement